



Last Friday when we got a not wanted spring snow storm of over a foot I decided to have some fun with the snow. So I brought some snow inside and had the kids play with it before it melted. Stephanie isn't sure about the snow outside and I figured part of it was because it was hard for her to walk in it but she wasn't so fond of the snow inside either. Stephanie didn't want to touch it but she did help me make a little snowman. But she got mad at me when I put some snow on her foot. Emily though had a blast but she just wanted to keep eating it. It didn't take long before the snow started to melt so it went back outside. But that is my way of playing in the snow. Unfortunately we are suppose to get another spring snowstorm this week. I am very ready for the warmer weather of spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment