


Stephanie at 6 months old in her Favre jersey

Not too excited about a losing season

Stephanie at 7 months old and happy he came back for another season
Even though they are in their Packer gear for each game all season long neither of them will remember watching Brett Favre play. Stephanie had the Favre jersey and Emily just had Packer clothes but I do have a bigger Favre jersey for Stephanie so Emily will get Stephanie's old one and they will both wear then in the fall. We have games to watch over and over and lots of memories but it won't be the same since Favre will no longer be playing for the Green Bay Packers. I can always remember watching Packer games and rushing home from church because we missed the beginning. I also remember trying to watch the Superbowl they won but I was working (babysitting) and the kids were not interested in the game. So then the next year I went to a Packer party and left there loving the Superbowl I had trouble watching so much better. I will always be a Packer fan and hopefully the girls will follow when they are older but they will have to read about the wonderful quarterback we had when they were little.
No comments:
Post a Comment