Sunday, March 30, 2008

That was a close call

Tonight I was busy taking pictures of Stephanie giving Emily hugs but it was more of a wrestling hold so I needed to keep an eye on them while I was trying to get some pictures. Emily was laughing but Stephanie needs to be a little more careful. As I was taking the pictures my card on my camera said "full" so I needed to delete some pictures. I save pictures on there I like even though they are already downloaded on the computer. Like I saved the ones of Emily when she was born and various other cute ones during the last 9 months. So I was figuring out which ones to delete and trying to watch Stephanie tackle Emily and all of a sudden I look and my camera says "deleting all files". l tried moving it to "no" but it was too late, it was already deleting. I must have already pressed yes when I thought I was just deleting some pictures. I quickly took the card out and was hoping I had some pictures left on there. I hadn't downloaded pictures in a few days so I was at least hoping for those. Thankfully I got it out in time and it had deleted everything up until the costume pictures I had just taken a little over a week ago. The new pictures were saved! I was so scared I had lost those pictures. I still haven't missed a day of taking a picture of Emily and that would've been it. I need to pay more attention when I am deleting pictures. I'm sad those other pictures are not on my card anymore but at least they are on the computer. Now I have lots of room on my card so I won't have to delete for a while.

No comments: