Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Cruising
At the library yesterday Emily started to cruise along the table she had pulled herself up to. It was the first time I saw her move around after pulling herself up. She usually pulls herself up, bangs on the table, yells, gets down and does it again or crawls away. This time she wanted a book at the other end of the table. She didn't get it but she tried. Today she also went for Stephanie little chair at the coffee table and reached out to grab for the table. She's getting there. Still wobbly but getting more and more steady. Today then, she tried using her walker. She loves playing with her it (it plays music) so I helped her use it to walk instead of just play with it. She was walking with it a little bit but I think she got a little scared because she would pull herself up to it but not want it too move. That's just fine with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment