Saturday, March 1, 2008
Brewer time
It is so nice that as I am on the computer I am listening to Brewers spring training. I am excited for the upcoming season, meaning warmer weather isn't TOO far away. I was disappointed they didn't make the playoffs last year but I am hopeful for this year. Jeff and I wanted to try to go see spring training this year while I am off of work for a couple weeks this months but since we are still thinking off selling our house it's not going to happen this year. I have different plans for my two weeks off, the potty training and the nap schedule for the kids. yes, going to Arizona would have been better. But I did go tanning today so I felt like I was in Arizona. I started tanning already for Alle's wedding in June. Now I just have to lose the rest of the baby weight for the wedding. If I could only get to the gym without the kids getting sick. I know it's just an excuse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment