Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter morning









Before I forgot I need to post about the girls' Easter. Emily was up first but Jeff let me sleep in a little an had to move her basket because she found it right away. It was underneath her Jumperoo (stationary jumper) and she is always crawling under it. Then once I got up when Stephanie I let Stephanie play a little bit before looking for her basket. Emily was trying to take a nap and wouldn't you know the minute I go upstairs to tend to Emily, Stephanie finds her basket. She was very excited and she was shaking all the eggs, taking out the grass, and looking to see what she got. Emily was not ready to sleep so she got up and her basket was brought back out for her and she also was excited about the eggs and Stephanie Easter grass. Her basket didn't have any grass. That smart Easter Bunny. The girls got to play with their Easter stuff a little and then we went to church. The girls were very good even though it was a little different than they are use to. We had to sit in the lobby area and listen to mass because it was so packed. Our church is packed at every mass so holidays are super packed. There are chairs and couches for people plus lots of people standing out there too. There were a bunch of little girls running around which I didn't think was appropriate and Stephanie wanted to join them and got a little upset when I said she couldn't. Hard for her to understand when the other girls didn't have to sit and behave. But overall they were very good.

No comments: