Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ketchup

This is one post I keep meaning to write about and I keep forgetting. I know some kids like to dip foods and it can work on getting them to eat new foods. Stephanie's dip of choice is ketchup. Stephanie loves ketchup!! She won't eat fries without it (she isn't much of a fry eater to begin with,which is nothing like her mommy). But no matter what she is eating if she has ketchup on her plate for some thing everything gets dipped into the ketchup. I have noticed her dipping pears, carrots, broccoli, chicken, fish, lettuce, (that one didn't work), and ham. Both Jeff and I use ketchup but not for most of those things. She also got into the habit of dipping whatever she had into the ketchup but just licking it off and re-dipping. So she wasn't eating anything, just the ketchup. So we have to keep telling her take take a bite. I am fine with her dipping whatever she wants into ketchup but only if she is actually going to eat the food. Very weird.

No comments: