Saturday, February 14, 2009
Mine, mine, mine
That has been the word of the month. Emily learned it about a month ago and I think Stephanie learned it from her last weekend. She using it correctly and according to the speech therapists it is a wonderful sign that she has learned that word. All day we hear from the both of them is "mine, mine, mine". So far it hasn't caused any fights but I am sure that won't last. It is good to hear them go back and forth trying to communicate It is also good that Stephanie was able to learn a word from listening to Emily. We need to get Emily not to copy the words Stephanie uses though. I think she is saying some words the way she hears Stephanie say them, even though they are incorrect. But then she is saying a lot of words so that is good. Now she even says "mommy".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment