Sunday, February 15, 2009
Climbing
Both girls have decided they love climbing off the couch. It is good for Stephanie to do so it is hard to discourage her but we also don't want her to think it is okay to climb on other peoples couches. We also can't let Stephanie do it and not let Emily do it. Emily can't get up on the couch yet but she has figured out how to climb off the arm of the couch. Stephanie can do that too but yesterday she tried to climb over the back of the couch. That was not going to happen. She wouldn't have made it and I didn't want her to flip the couch over. Stephanie also tried getting into Emily's crib but pulling herself up. She had one leg on the mattress but didn't pull herself up though. First time I saw her try though. But Emily saw that and tried putting her leg out of the crib. I think they need spring to get here because they need to use our swing set and climb around. For now they are entertained by the arms of the couch but I'm not sure how long that will last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment