Thursday, February 5, 2009
Growing Emily
Emily is such her own little person. She is so sweet and loving and wants to do everything. Last weekend we had to look for all the Santa's and snowmen that were around the house to finally put away the rest of the Christmas stuff. She thinks that means her snowman that she has been carrying around since she got it after Christmas and goes everywhere with her and her blanket. I didn't tell her she had to put him away but she put him in the box and said "bye". I took him out a little later but she put him in so that's where he stayed. I think she was looking for him once but can't say "snowman" so I'm not entirely sure. I did bring him out today and she was happy to see him. No reason to put him away. He's cute year round. She has been saying "bye" to everything when I tell her to go somewhere. If we go to eat she says "bye" to her toys, blanket, couch, chair, whatever. It is so cute. She wants to grow up and and is learning more and more everyday. She is talking more and tonight she just said "apple" as we were reading a book. I do think the favorite word in the house is "no". Sometimes Emily says it just to be goofy and get some attention but when she means it she really means it. She is coming out of her shell and wants to talk to everyone. She is very loving towards Stephanie and will ever rub Stephanie back when she is having a bad moment and comforts her. Stephanie is going to owe her a lot when she grows up. Hopefully they will be great friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment