Monday, June 23, 2008

Wedding






















My best friend Alle got married 2 weekends ago. The wedding was beautiful and thankfully the weather cooperated. With all the rain we just didn't know what to expect. One bridge they wanted some outside pictures on was flooded so they had to chose something else but there's nothing you can do about that. It was a great day all around. The kids behaved very well and I can say that because Jeff was in charge so when I saw them they were good. I know they had their moments but it was a crazy weekend for them around. They had a late night at the rehearsal dinner and then I was gone early Saturday morning to get my hair done and saw them right before the service to get them dressed and then not really til after dinner at the reception. Stephanie was good and had lots of fun dancing and watching the lights. Emily was attached to me (and Jeff) and all my friends and family tried so hard to hold her and console her but she wanted nothing to do with them. She did pretty well at the dinner table with my parents there to help and ate lots of chicken and watermelon. She also liked following the lights on the dance floor. Emily would walk around some when it wasn't so crowded but then would quickly look to where I was at. It was a late night and Emily took a little nap in the stroller but Stephanie made it all night. I am so happy for Alle and Jon and hope they had a wonderful honeymoon and good start to a long blessed marriage.

No comments: