




This was from 2 weeks ago but I never got to blog about it so it just wanted to write a little about it. For those of you who don't know Alle is my best friend from Eau Claire and beside living in the dorms together we lived in Eau Claire and Milwaukee in many different places. So 2 weeks ago we had a surprise shower for her at my mom's house thrown by some of her bridesmaids. She new she was having a shower but thought it was this weekend at one of the bridesmaids house. She thought we were going over to my mom's to work on favors and other wedding stuff. So it ended up being a great surprise. She had no clue at all. That night we also went out for her bachelorette party downtown which was a blast. Everyone had a great time and it was nice to get out and be up at 2:00am for a different reason than a feeding. It was the first night that Jeff was in charge by himself since before I was pregnant with Emily. Everything went good, except Emily did get her first owie that was more noticeable than her usual little bumps from falling. I can't believe her wedding is in two weeks. I am so excited for her to be married and have a wonderful wedding day and start her lifetime together with Jon.
1 comment:
Congrats to your friend Alle on her up-coming wedding. One thing struck me in your comments, you said that she would "start her lifetime together with Jon". I believe their lifetime together began with their first date; they are at a wonderful junction of their life together with their wedding. I hope they have a fun and memorable transition from "a couple" to "married", that they begin & end in love with each other regardless of what life has in store for them along the way.
& I hope you & Jeff have a fabulous time at their wedding. Love, Linda
Post a Comment