Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Maybe Stephanie is motivated by candy

So this weekend we went by my parents and the kids went trick or treating in the court Stephanie said "trick or treat" by the time we got to the third house. At first, we were just going to go to 3 houses since the weather wasn't the best but when she kept saying "trick or treating" to my mom and went to open the door we figured she wanted to go to more houses. She didn't say it at the houses to get the candy but she kept saying it all evening. She won't always say it when you ask her to but if she hears you say it while you talking to someone else then she'll say it. It comes out pretty clear but I know it may also be something she says now and loses in a month. The speech therapists have said that for it to be considered a word she needs to have it for 3 months. I sure hope it stays but I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. Anyway, we are all so proud of her!!

No comments: