




Last Saturday Jeff and I took the kids to a pumpkin farm and though it wasn't as warm as the previous weekend (which was in the 70-80s) it was a nice day in the 60s. The kids had fun and got to pick the pumpkin they wanted. Stephanie had lots of fun going though the baby hay maze a million times. Emily had fallen asleep on the way there (just when you think she doesn't need that morning nap) so we had to wake her and she had fun looking around in the stroller. She wanted to play with the pumpkins when it was time to leave though. I really wanted to take them on a hay ride and purposely picked that pumpkin farm for that reason. Of course when we got there they said their rides don't start til noon. We weren't going to wait around and if it would've mentioned that on their websites or in the magazine I read about them in, I wouldn't have gone there. I will be sure to pick a different one next time. I might be taking the kids with my cousin (my cousin Brett's wife) and her little one to a pumpkin farm/petting zoo this weekend so maybe they will have hay rides too. I think it's more for me than for them but we all went on one last year and Stephanie liked it then so i think she'll really enjoy it this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment