Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New shoes

Both of the girls got new shoes today and we all couldn't be happier. Since Stephanie learned to put on and take off her shoes she does it all the time. Most of the time is isn't a problem but when she does it in the car and then throws her shoe at Emily, or when she is taking her shoes off at school when she is suppose to be playing at the playground, I have a problem with that. On top of that Emily has learned to take off her shoes also and then both of them take their socks off too. So all over the car are both pairs of shoes and socks. I also have Jack and Mia's clothes in my car sometimes because they change clothes for their sports after school and don't always pack up their clothes. It doesn't bother me that they are all over the car, it is more that I have to put them both back on them . Now with the weather getting colder I don't want both of them to have bare feet when I open the car door. I also don't want to be standing outside in the cold putting their shoes back on. So they both got tie shoes today and both of the kids kept their shoes on all afternoon in the car. Yay!!

No comments: