Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I got away
Last weekend I went to Plover to visit Alle, and it was the first time I went away (without Jeff) since I went on girls' weekend when Stephanie was a baby. It was very hard leaving but I haven't been up to see Alle since I was pregnant with Stephanie. She is always coming down here, which I know is easier without kids, but it is nice to get away and have more free time without the kids. We went out one night, shopped the next day, and stayed in the next night. We always think we can make it out to the bars 2 nights in a row but it hasn't happened in awhile. It was a lot of fun and Jeff survived with the girls. I couldn't get home soon enough for him but all was well when I arrived. This was one of my weekends away I was owed from last year since he leaves for a week when he hunts next month. There was just never the chance to go before now. Since we didn't do our girls weekend this year again, we might try for one night sometime this fall, but I'm not to eager to get away just yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment