
This year the kids a had a great time going trick or treating and being in their costumes. I think they liked the idea of dressing up and knew what they were. Stephanie was Little Bo Peep and Emily was a little sheep. The first few times that Emily had her costume on she hated it but now she has no problem with it. I did keep them out hanging up so we would talk about them and see them. They got lots of candy and have been able to enjoy some of it. Emily loves the chocolate and Stephanie loves the sweets. Emily ate Hershey's and Kit Kat's and Stephanie ate the sweet tarts and smarties. I think they would eat almost all of it but they don't get sweets very often. Plus Jeff had his birthday the day before Halloween so we also had a whole cake to eat. Time to start a little diet before Thanksgiving and Christmas comes. The holidays are trouble.







No comments:
Post a Comment