Wednesday, November 19, 2008
What am I going to do with her?
Emily and her shoes. She is driving me crazy. A month or 2 ago she learned to take her shoes and socks off which was a great skill for her to learn. Now she does it all day long and every time we are in the car. So I got new shoes for her, tie and real buckle shoes, which are not that easy to get these days. All the shoes have the look of a buckle but are really Velcro. That drives me crazy too! So, now Emily has learned to get her new buckle shoes off, her tie shoes ended up being too small, and all the hand me down shoes from Stephanie (that are so cute) come off in the car. We can't even make it to Stephanie's school in the morning (less than 2 miles away) without Emily taking her shoes off. I was about to tape them on her today. There is no way she is going to wear boots this winter then. I thought I could turn her seat around since she is still facing backwards, but she is safer that way until he gets bigger, but if I did she wouldn't be able to reach her shoes since the seat wouldn't be reclined anymore. If she is safer backwards though I need to come up with a better solution. She sure knows how to punch my buttons!! It's a good thing she is so darn adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment