Monday, November 17, 2008

Now she really looks like a big girl












I'd had enough of Stephanie eating her hair all the time so on Saturday I took her to get her haircut. I was more worried about it that she was. Of course I don't think she knew what we really meant when we said she was getting her haircut. It had been growing so long and she has only had one trim this past summer and her bangs cut. So this was a real haircut. She was so good and I was so proud of her. The place we went was so nice and had their own kind of distractions and ways of getting kids to look a certain way. She ended up getting about 4 inches cut off and I actually like it. She does look more grown up now. She doesn't look like my little baby. I am not sure if it will stop her from pulling her hair out from her head but now she can't reach it from the sides. It's been better so far but I don't know if it worked yet. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie looks adorable - not that she didn't before too - but really do think the hair cut is cute. Love, Linda