Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving





















The girls had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. They loved seeing everyone at my Auntie Joyce's house and loved the attention from their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. They ate some of their dinner but were not big turkey fans. They both went crazy with their pies though. Jeff came home from hunting the day before since he had class that night. He stayed till after Thanksgiving dinner and then went back hunting. Too bad. That also meant I couldn't go shopping on black Friday. Not that big of a deal since most of my shopping is done but I like to shop and going the day after Thanksgiving is an experience. I did shop online on Thanksgiving and then at midnight on Friday. I took the girls out today for a little shopping and the stores were pretty dead. Hard to believe there was a mad rush yesterday and not many people today. It was nice for us though. Now it's time to get the house ready for Christmas.

No comments: