Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mother Nature won

Yesterday Mother Nature won and Jeff went out to buy a snow blower. Knowing that we were expected to get up to 18" of snow last night and today there weren't many left and he got there when the store opened. By the time he left they only had one left. This morning when he got home from work we didn't have that much snow yet, about 5 inches, but very heavy snow. Instead of being outside and hurting his back for over 2 hours. It only took him 15-20 minutes. He won't admit I was right but he was happy to have it today. Now while he is sleeping we probably have gotten another 7 inches. It is still suppose to snow for a couple more hours. This snow will be around awhile and now it is suppose to get cold this weekend. At this rate it will probably look like a white Easter around here in a little over 6 weeks. Unless this is the only snow we get now because the have the snow blower. I'll take that. I am ready for spring.

No comments: