Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Biter biscuits and more



















I know that Emily is not very fond of her baby food so yesterday she had a biter biscuit and totally loved it. it is just a baby biscuit they can chew on, dissolves in their mouth, and makes a total mess. She was covered in it but was having a blast. So then today I got out the Cheerios and even though she wouldn't eat her fruit and cereal she loved the Cheerios. So I broke them in half and she had no problem chewing them up. Sometimes she has trouble keeping them in her mouth but she will open her mouth for that and not a spoonful of food. Stephanie ended up with Emily's peas last night because Emily wouldn't eat them and Stephanie asked for them. Emily tries to pick up the Cheerios and the fruit puffs (another dissoluble food, but not messy) but she gets them in her fist and can't get it into her mouth. She tries though. They just all end up in her eat. Since Emily was doing so well with the foods I brought out the sippy cup of water. She didn't do well the first time but after a few tries she got the sucking down and loved it. Little Emily is growing up.

No comments: