Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sorry I have been MIA

Since Jeff has been back from hunting I have been busy with Christmas shopping and returning. I am glad to say that I am almost done. Yay!! The next big project though is the Christmas card. Since I have already figured out that the girls will not sit next to each other for a picture I am going to have to do some sort of collage card to get both the girls on the card. I tried talking Jeff into doing a family picture, no, not this year. Hopefully next year. I will try to get some pictures up soon. I can't believe Stephanie was 29 months yesterday (so next month she will be 2.5) and Emily is going to be 5 months tomorrow. This year just flew by. So much happened this year, some good, and some terrible. Who knows what next year will bring but hopefully not as bad as this year.

No comments: