Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Christmas cards
All the time I took figuring out what card to use and getting the girls pictures just right might have gone to waste. My Christmas cards were to have arrived last week and when they didn't I called about them and all I know now is that they were lost somewhere along the way. Somewhere between here and Michigan. Not far not here. They lost my Christmas cards!! I was already upset that I wasn't going to get them out until today and now that they haven't even arrived yet, they won't get out before Christmas if I get them at all. So far the carrier DHL is looking for them and the company I ordered from Photoworks, which I have never had a problem with before, will take no responsibility. Needless to say I won't be ordering from them again. I still can't believe I don't have any Christmas cards. I knew I should've just made them myself. Sorry, I just needed to vent to someone besides the people on the phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment