Friday, December 21, 2007
Sick one
Stephanie has been not feeling well for a couple days now. She came down with a fever Tuesday evening and seemed a little better Wednesday after she got some medicine but after running around for a few minutes I think she wore herself out right away. She slept til 10:30 yesterday and took a 2 hour nap. She had some trouble falling asleep last night but again slept til 10:30 this morning. She had a fever of 102 but she didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I was able to hold her head up just to get her some medicine but she just wanted to lay back down. She fell right back asleep. Poor baby. I feel bad for her and it's hard when I have to fed Emily and can't comfort her. They had their Christmas pictures set for tomorrow morning but that is being rescheduled. Hopefully she is all better by Christmas and Emily stays healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment