Friday, November 23, 2007
Sleep
Last night I drove up with my mom to the outlet mall in Oshkosh (about 1hr 15min away) since it opened at midnight to meet Alle and shop. The deals weren't so great but we shopped til around 4:00. The plan was for me to sleep when I got home till about noon and then Jeff would be leave again to go hunting. I had the best sleep!! He thought I would hate it waking up at noon but I think that was the first time since Emily was born that I had almost 6 hours of continuous sleep. I felt so refreshed getting up. So of course now I am not too tired but since both of the kids are sleeping I should be heading there soon. They had a rough night with Jeff and it was technically my first night away from Emily. She sure gave Daddy a hard time. Hopefully things are back to usual tonight. Even 6 more hours of sleep would be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment