



I always take the kids to Pennys for their monthly photo picture the first year. Stephanie missed hers once by a day since we were out of town that month on the 3rd. So yesterday Emily's had her appointment and decided to scratch herself on her face 2 hours before her picture. I debated for awhile what to do and since I am so anal I was having a hard decision on what to do. I finally decided to change it for Thursday and deal with it. But here are her pictures I did take yesterday when she was officially 4 months. At 4 months she rolls over quite a bit from her tummy to her back and is almost there the other way. She has begun to eat her fingers and it is usually the first 2 on her right hand. She will hold a rattle and try to get it into her mouth but usually drops it. She will occasionally sleep most of the night (8-5, then eat and back to sleep til 7 or 8). She has eaten cereal a few times and loves to sit and look around. Every once in awhile she is scared of strangers but other times she is okay. She loves to talk and watch her big sister. She is such a sweet baby and a wonderful joy in our lives. It's hard to believe she is 4 months already.
No comments:
Post a Comment