Monday, November 19, 2007
Hopefully back on track
Stephanie has been off of her nap schedule since Jeff left on Friday. She had to come to work with me on Friday since Jeff was gone and she usually is napping and Jeff is home so she stays home with him. I tried putting her down for an early nap but that didn't work. So she missed her nap on Friday and was so happy to go to bed at 7:00. Then she slept til almost 8::00 on Saturday and we were at my parents for my Mom's birthday in the afternoon so she missed her nap again and then again she went to bed early, we'll almost 8:00 this time. On Sunday she actually was able to watch most of the Packer game since she slept til 10:30 Sunday morning (she was up some time during the night, but I don't know for how long). Then again to bed around 7:00. So today I wanted her back on track because I know she will be up late for Thanksgiving and can't have her missing more naps and wanting to crash at 7:00 on Thursday. She was falling asleep in the car this afternoon but I kept her awake so she would go right down for a nap when we got home. Of course that didn't work and she wouldn't fall asleep at home and we needed to go get Mia from school. Thankfully she fell asleep on the way there and actually slept in the car after we picked her up and while Mia did her homework. So she finally got a nap in. Now hopefully she is back on track. We are off (of work) for the week so hopefully we have no more nap conflicts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment