Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Poor little baby

Stephanie has been sick so there hasn't been much going on around here. It all started out Friday night with her getting pink eye. Not sure where it came from since we don't know anyone else who had it. So that meant she missed Mia birthday party Saturday night. She would've had a blast since it is at a new place here for parties that has all the big inflatable equipment to jump on. But as the eyes got better the fever got worse. It started at 99 but as of today it was up to 103. It was so sad yesterday since it was over 90 outside, she was on fire but was shaking and had the goose bumps. So today I took her to the doctor and she ended up having an ear infection. That little stinker is what I thought. I have taken her to the doctor at least 4 times over the last year plus with a possible ear infection. Ever since she was a little baby she always pulled on her ear. So I would take her to the doctor and everything would be fine. So today, when the doctor said and ear infection, I couldn't believe it. She hasn't been pulling on her ear at all. Hopefully the medicine will help and finally bring her fever down. At least we know what it is and she should be getting better soon. She has to because she has her gymnastics exhibition performance on Saturday. She massed her last class today and if she isn't better tonight she'll miss the optional class tomorrow. Hope she remembers what she has to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope Stephanie bounces back enough so that she makes the gymnastics exhibition. She'll be wonderful! Wish I could be there for it. Maybe one of these days I'll be close enough to get to see stuff like that!
& of course she's not touching her ears now, they hurt!!
Hope you & Jeff are doing well despite a sick baby. Take care. Love, Linda