Sunday, May 6, 2007

22 months old

















Stephanie has become such an independent little person lately. She has always been fine on her own but now, especially with the nicer weather, she will just keep on going. She doesn't even look back to see if you are following. That means I am always chasing after her which isn't as easy as when I wasn't pregnant. It also means watching her very closely since she I'm afraid she'll just take off because she talks to everyone (the few words she does say). It's nice to see her so social but it's also worrisome. Even though she does love people she also loves to snuggle and gives hugs all the time. Well most of the time. It is very sweet and everyone loves it. Especially me. It is hard to see her growing up so fast but I understand she'll do more growing up when the baby comes and she isn't the baby anymore. Hard to think she'll be a big sister in about 10 weeks. So much for us to still do but more importantly, more just mommy and Stephanie time before it all changes.

No comments: