Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Letting her play- gross











Today we went outside before dinner and I showed Stephanie a big worm I had found on the driveway. I just thought she would watch it but she touched it and ending up picking it up. It kept squirming around her hand and as long as she didn't try eating it I tried to let her just hold it. But as soon as I reached to get my camera she had torn it in two. So now the poor big worm was ripped in half, but to her she had two worms to hold now. She kept playing with it and I felt bad since she torn it apart, so I had her put it down and she watched it curl up and try to slide away. Then we had to go wash her hands right away since she always has her hands in her mouth. I know I use to play with bugs but that fun left a long long time ago.

No comments: