Things have been kind of slow around here. Stephanie is finally feeling better but got me sick in the mean time. It is my fault since I kept saying I never get sick which is usually the case. I was rarely sick as a kid and and may get a minor cold every other winter and nothing more. So I did this to myself. I kept telling myself it was just a cold but it was more of the sore throat that has been driving me crazy because then I can't eat or sleep. I even went to the doctor thinking I had strep throat since it hurt so much. I ended up not having it and I was prescribed medication but don't want to take it since I barely like taking Tylenol while pregnant. I have a prenatal appointment tomorrow and my doctor isn't going to like that I lost weight again since I lost at my last appointment too. I was finally able to sleep more last night only to be awaken by leg cramps. I didn't get those last pregnancy but this pregnancy has been a little different. Wonder what the little one will be like.
Stephanie did go to her gymnastics exhibition since her fever broke and she was somewhat better. But she did not want to be there. She held on to me the whole time and cried. You could tell she just wasn't herself yet and was not interested in putting on a performance. Maybe next year. At least we went and tried and she wasn't the only one who didn't want to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment