Saturday, May 12, 2007

Climbing and Steps











Stephanie has always been very cautious and not much of a climber. She has been able to get up on our couch a couple times but gives up after a couple tries. She will get on other furniture if it is a little lower at other houses. She has had trouble walking up and down stairs. She would rather crawl up and down than try to walk it. This past week she has started to walk up some steps with some help but is still a little hesitant going down. We have a step going out our front door and 2 more single steps before you get to the driveway or grass. One is very little and she will still turn around to get down. She has figured out she can hold on to the house to get up one of the steps. She is growing up so fast and becoming a little girl. I know it will be a big help when the baby come that she can do these things but right now she is still my baby and I want her to stay little. Of course when I was feeding our bunny the other day she figured out how to get up on the containers and had no trouble climbing those. It was only once and she hasn't tried it again, but she was having fun. I don't have any pictures of her walking the steps because I am always helping her. Maybe once she gets a little more stable.

No comments: