Thursday, April 29, 2010

Growing kids

The other day Jeff mentioned that Emily seemed heavier and I thought so as well. After Matthew was born I wasn't suppose to lift her so I carried no one but Matthew around for the first week so that's why I thought she seemed heavier. So we had the girls get on the scale at home to see if she was really heavier or just seemed that way. She was last weighed in February when she had her eye surgery so in wasn't that long ago. She now weighs 28.5lbs which was only up 1.5lbs from February even though at her surgery they have her listed at 24.5 (not sure how she got that on their scale). But then Stephanie got on the scale and she was up to 42.5lbs. That was up 3 lbs since the beginning of the year. She is still a skinny girl so not sure where she put it but she made it over the 40lb mark. Then at Matthew's 1 month checkup he weighed 10lbs 14oz and was 22.5 inches. So he gained 13 oz in 10 days and 1 inch since birth. He's growing so fast already. Even in the last 2 days he seems more babyish and not so newborn like anymore. I so enjoy his cuddles!! They all grow so fast.

No comments: