My picture taken by Emily
Emily has sure become a big sister. She is 2 going on 13. She has started saying the goofiest things and I'm not sure where she gets them from. The last couple days she has been saying "that be cool" sometimes followed by "mom", "it's all good", and "I need to check my email". She is also getting into the "why" phase and usually isn't happy with the answer you give and wants another one. She is so sweet and so funny but she is entering the terrible 3s. We tell her that she is pushing our buttons but she replies that she has no buttons, the buttons are on the remote. I feel bad for her sometimes because Stephanie has her therapists (teachers) coming to "play" with her and I am spending so much time with Matthew so has started to pretend that she has her own friends/teachers coming to play with her. I try to spend one on one time with her when I can or let her come run errands with me. We were able to go to the park last week when it was so warm and it was the first time since last fall. She was so excited and so proud of herself that she could navigate everything by herself and had a blast going down all the big slides. Too bad the cool spring weather came back this week. The nice summer weather was too good to be true. She is truly enjoying the role of big sister and her and Stephanie fight over holding and having their pictures taken with Matthew. She has even started to want to use the camera herself to take pictures. She has sure grown up so fast and as much as she does push my buttons some days she is a wonderful bundle of joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment