Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer's coming


Matthew and Grandpa playing peek a boo with Emily


Smiling happy Matthew


Attempt at getting a picture of all 3 kids


Emily running with her blanket and baby


Happy smiling Stephanie


So big


Matthew smiling


Girls pushing their strollers


Stephanie wearing Matthew's hat from the hospital




I can't believe that Matthew is going to be 2 months tomorrow. It sure feels like was just pregnant and hoping there wouldn't be a snowstorm on the way to the hospital. With it going to be close to 90 this week we are thankfully far from snow, even though there was some flurries around 2 weeks ago. Stephanie was excited to try on her swimsuit today but was upset that it didn't fit. She grew a lot since last year and needs a bigger size. I think that she is gaining some weight and now about average for her age but a lot taller than average. Still makes it difficult to get clothes to fit. I also think that Matthew has slowed down a little bit because he doesn't eat as much as he was eating but we'll find out at his 2 month check up on Monday. He needs to get his first immunizations on Monday and I am doing a delayed vaccination schedule with Matthew so he doesn't get too many shots at one time. We will have to make more trips to the doctor but I would rather do that have some reaction from too many shots at one. So he only gets one on Monday and I'm not looking forward to it. It is so cute but so sad when he gets a little frown right before he is going to cry. Emily grew too over the last few months and finally got moved forward facing in the car. I almost did it over the winter because it was harder to get her in her car seat rear facing with her boots on and full of snow, but I didn't. She had to get turned around now though because she outgrew the seat she was in and the extra seat we had for Stephanie (that she also outgrew) can only be used forward facing. I know she is big enough to forward face but I also know she is a lot safer rear facing. Now that she can see things out the window she keeps asking what everything is even though she could see it before.

No comments: