Friday, April 3, 2009

Up for sale

The house is going up for sale on Wednesday. I haven't been on the computer as much as it's the basement and I've been busy trying to get the house ready. I also have procrastinated and needed to get the taxes done this week. They are almost there. I don't think I have uploaded any pictures to the computer in over 2 weeks. Once I get there I will have a lot to post. Tomorrow we are going on an Easter egg hunt and a visit with the Easter Bunny. I don't expect either of the kids to get a picture with the Easter Bunny but I can hope for it. I will catch up this week before Easter comes. This week Emily has been going potty on the toilet more and I am thinking about training her during Easter vacation. Stephanie had a wonderful week at school and loved learning about nursery rhymes. She is listening better during story time and staying put longer during group time. Good progress for her. My girls are growing up.

No comments: