Monday, April 13, 2009
One more makes three
That's right, one more baby one the way. We were able to tell my family yesterday at Easter so now I can write it down for whoever is reading this to know. I was going to wait til I go to the doctor in 2 weeks but there's no reason to wait. We were surprised but excited for our new arrival. I didn't think that we would be having a baby by the end of the year as I was thinking more of late winter next year but God had a different plan for us. I am due Dec 8 and I don't think the doctor will move the date up at all. I ended up taking 3 pregnancies test and the first 2 were negative. But then again the date doesn't matter too much since both girls were early. That is one thing Jeff is not hoping for since early means it might cut into his hunting (drinking) trip. Emily came 13 days early and that would would have me delivering the day before Thanksgiving. Not good when Jeff is gone from the Friday before Thanksgiving til the Sunday after Thanksgiving. He does come home for Thanksgiving but we'll see what happens as it gets closer. I am also going to try to wait and find out the sex of the baby this time. Jeff doesn't think I can do it and that makes me want to try harder to wait. I found out both times and have said before that I would wait for the 3rd. I want to look forward to finding out while I am in labor as something to get me through. It's a long way off from being able to find out now anyways. I already told Jeff I felt this one is a boy. Not that I am getting his hopes up but just what I am thinking now. I have been nauseous here and there and getting tired at 3:00-4:00 which isn't a good time because I work from 3-6. I haven't told them, so unless they read it on here, I'll tell them after I go to the doctor (or after they finally move). We really need to move now since we need a bigger house or a house with a different layout with some more space. Our house is up for sale so keep your fingers crossed. I'll keep you posted after I go to the doctor in 2 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Absolutely fabulous news. Congratulations to you & Jeff & the girls. Can't wait to meet the newest family member!! Love to all! Linda
Post a Comment