Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Emily's words

I just wanted to make a list of the words Emily knows at 21 months so I can make sure she is progressing correctly.

1. mommy
2. daddy
3. mama
4. dada
5. emily
6. stephanie( ephanie)
7. mia
8. jack
9. hippo
10. cow
11. moo
12. neigh
13. baa
14. broom
15. dirty
16. up
17. down
18. nuk
19. blankie (banke)
20. baby
21. boy
22. apollo
23. bunny
24. tweet
25. mine
26. me
27. ball
28. broccoli
29. cookie(deep voice)
30. noodles
31. pizza (deep voice)
32. hello
33. hi
34. eat
35. juice
36. apple
37. milk
38. more
39. home
40. no
41. yes
42. ketchup
43. shoes
44. socks
45. chair
46. clean
47. cup
48. car
49. chip
50. tv
51. barney
52. elmo
53. dog
54. walk
55. bird
56. phone
57. jeans
58. book
59. open
60. close
61. keys
62. hot
63. stay
64. sorry
65. kick
66. hair
67. diaper
68. eyes
69. ouch
70. potty
71. poop
72.shower
73. plane
74. dora
75. glasses
76. water
77. stop
78. stinky
79. blue
80. girl
81. flower
82. boat
83. yellow
84. pillow
85. monkey (mkey)
86. birthday
87. help
88. step
89. bowl
90. school
91. library
92. teacher
93. truck
94. ears
95. uh oh
96. shirt
97. vest
98. go
99. bra
100. belt
101. pretty
102. computer
103. store
104. booster
105. cereal
106. taco
107. strawberry
108. mouth
109. bye
110. teeth
111. tissue
112. auntie
113. hand
114. crocs
115. umbrella
116. duck
117. toy
118. spoon

Well that's all I can come up with right now. I don't think I repeated any. I did take Emily to get her speech checked at the beginning of the year because she had less than 20 words. I didn't want to wait like I did with Stephanie. At her evaluation she was doing things and saying things right on average with her age group so I felt better. They said we can evaluate her again in 3 months, which would be next month, but I now know there is no need. I just need her to start putting 2 words together. I know Stephanie will get there also and I will post her words then.

No comments: