Monday, April 27, 2009

Sad news

I am sad to report that we won't be welcoming our third child in December. I ended up miscarrying this past weekend. I kind of knew it was coming as I started showing signs earlier in the week. I went for an ultrasound on Thursday and they were able to see a baby but I was measuring smaller than I should have been. They could see some heart activity but baby was so small that it was hard to get a good reading. I was able to get a ultrasound picture but it didn't even look like a baby yet. But it still went on the fridge. The symptoms got worse on Saturday night so then after church on Sunday we dropped the girls off at my parents and went to the ER. That is where we spent the whole day. I had prepared myself for the worst and that is what I found out. They did another ultrasound and the sac had fallen apart and there was no baby left. Even though I was prepared for it, it was hard to see nothing left on the ultrasound. I know that it was God's plan even though I may not understand it now. I do believe that God has a different baby planned for us at later time. We will take some time to mourn this baby but I know it is already being loved by Nana in heaven. Thank you for everyone prayers.

No comments: