I entered Emily in a "cutest baby contest" last week through a local photography store and baby store. the winner is determined by the number of votes they receive. The only way to vote is online and only 1 vote per email address. So use all those email addresses you have and please vote for Emily. They didn't make it the easiest to vote but I will try to simplify it the best I can.
1. Go to www.usababywis.com
2. Click on "vote here"
3. It will take you to the photographer site and click "Enter site"
4. In menu on the left click on "special services"
5. Enter session ID "USABABY_promo" enter exactly as shown without the quotes
6. In the bottom left corner under portrait pricing click on "vote cutest"
7. Emily is on page 17, numbers 0257-0260, the 4 on the top row
8. After you click on one of Emily's pictures "add to shopping cart"
9. Checkout
10. Enter in your personal information but for the credit card enter all zeros as well as the card verification number. you can enter a fake phone number if you wish and I left the credit card expiration date as it was
11. click "continue"
12. confirm order
That's it. I know they didn't make it very easy to vote but we would appreciate your votes. Voting is now through May 15.
Thanks in advance
No comments:
Post a Comment