Thursday, May 8, 2008
It's been a rough week
This week has been a tough one for everyone. Stephanie has been healthy all week but she doesn't like that Emily has been sick and wants to be held all the time. So that has called for some bad behavior on her part. I'm sure it's hard for her to understand at this point but she's been unusually naughty. Emily has had her ups and downs this week. Just when I thought she was feeling better on Monday she continued to throw up Monday and Tuesday nights. So Wednesday I took her to the doctor and we were told no formula for 24 hours and she should have Gatorade since she wouldn't drink the Pedilyte. I started giving her water since it relaxed her and I didn't want her to get dehydrated. She ended up not liking the Gatorade either so she had more water and ate some baby food. She had a pretty good night last night but has gotten use to being put to sleep. So she went all day yesterday without a bottle so she had a few today, just a little bit in each one, some banana, and tonight she threw up again. Poor little baby. So the doctor had said if she wasn't better by Friday to bring her back so it looks like were going back to the doctor tomorrow. Today she was definitely better but still a little whiny and clingy. But something is still not right with her tummy. Thankfully it didn't last this long with all of us or things would have been a whole lot worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment