Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First week of work

The kids (Jack and Mia) are almost done with school and have half days this week so my kids are starting their summer transition to work. They took their first naps there this week and it actually went better than I thought. Stephanie slept in Mia's bed today for a nap after not taking one yesterday. It took her a while to fall asleep but she took a good nap. Emily slept in Jack's room in the pack n play and cried off and on for 30 minutes or so but fell asleep. I went in their once to check on her and she was mad when I left. But she did fall asleep. At home she has cried longer that that because she stands in her crib which is right by the door and waits for us to come and get her. Today she only cried for less than 10min, was quiet, then cried again for another 5, but she also fell asleep. I thought this week was going to be terrible and no one was going to sleep so now lets hope over the weekend they don't forget.

No comments: