Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Grandpa
When we were at my parents yesterday my mom was trying to get Stephanie to say "Nanna". She won't and it seems to have become a joke to her. She laughs when my moms asks her and is her usual stubborn self and won't say it. But then my dad asked her to say "Grandpa" and she did. It was pretty clear and had two syllables and was just missing the first "g" sound. But that was her first attempt at it and it was very good. I finally have her set up for speech and OT at the end of the month. I found a therapy place right in town here and have heard very good things about it. So after the evaluation I hope we can start something very soon and get the ball rolling before school starts in the fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment