Monday, July 9, 2007

Glad to be home











We are all adjusting fine and Stephanie is getting use to having baby Emily here all the time. She hasn't been mad at her, more at me for not being able to pick her up and for me feeding Emily. She says "hi" to her all the time and will touch her toes but nothing more than that. I got Stephanie to come and sit by me and I put Emily in front of her and she didn't care. So we are getting there. Emily has her days and nights mixed up some but that just means she doesn't want to sleep in the bassinet at night she would rather be held. At least she isn't crying and waking up Stephanie. For those of you who are wondering Emily's middle name of Bendyk is after my Nana. That was her maiden name and Emily was able to meet her yesterday. She moved into a hospice on Friday night after getting weaker and weaker at home. She is too weak to hold her but it was great that she was able to see her. I am glad Emily came early enough to meet Nana. We all went to the doctor today for Stephanie's 2 year old check up and she was 36.5 inches tall and 25lbs. She has just gotten taller over the last year. I can't believe how big she has gotten. I will post about her birthday soon.

No comments: