


I can't believe she is 3 weeks already. Time sure is flying by . We survived our first week with Jeff back at work. It actually went pretty fast and wasn't to terrible. Guess who gets the 2am feeding tonight though??!! She actually had a good night last night. She went to bed at 11:00, woke up at 3:15, ate, back to sleep by 4:00, and up at 6:15 to eat. She actually went back to sleep again at 7:15 but wouldn't stay asleep in her bassinet so since I was getting up anyways she slept in her swing til I woke her up to eat at 10:30. We went to work this week for about an hour to see Jack and Mia. that was long enough. Stephanie was happy to be there since I think she misses it but we'll be back there soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment