Saturday, July 14, 2007

Emily at one week old











Already going fast, I can't believe that she is already one week old. Before I know it I'll be going back to work with 2 kids this time. That will be interesting. First I need to get through the summer with 2 kids when Jeff goes back to work. He will be off one more week, then it will be just me. She is doing pretty well on nursing and sleeping. Some nights are better than others but she has slept for 4 hours at a time during the night. Sometimes she has trouble going back in her bassinet and would rather just cuddle at 4am. It's hard to put her back since she is so little and so nice to cuddle. But I don't want her use to sleeping only being held. That will just cause us trouble down the road. Right now I am enjoying her this little, they grow to fast.

No comments: