Monday, October 19, 2009
Pay attention dady
This weekend Jeff has been busy working on the other side of the townhouse as our old renter moved out last week. We are, or I should say he is, putting a new floor downstairs, painting, new bathroom upstairs, and some other things. So he has been very busy and even stayed up all day on Friday working after working Thursday night. Needless to say he is a little tired. Last night, after working most of yesterday (he did take a little break for the game) he took a little break after Stephanie went to bed to watch the beginning of Sunday night football. I also wasn't feeling great after dinner so he helped get the girls ready for bed. I was playing on the floor with Emily while Jeff was watching some football but mostly falling asleep on the couch. I kept waking him up and he said he was going to be going back to work. But of course he kept nodding off. I told Emily to go and wake him up and she would go by him and say "daddy's up". Then she started taking her doll house toys over by him and then all of a sudden she said "daddy pay attention". I couldn't help but laugh and Jeff woke up saying "what did she say"? She must have heard me say that to him at some point but I never heard her say that before and she used it so appropriately. That also kept him more alert and he did start paying attention. Too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment