Monday, October 12, 2009
Baby number 3
I just realized I don't think I have posted much about our new arrival. I had a doctor appointment today and after the last miscarriages it is always such a relief to hear the heartbeat. Today the baby's heartbeat was at 140 so going with the old wives tale I am more convinced it is a boy. I don't think the girls' heartbeat ever got that low. I also also having a different pregnancy this time around. I didn't lose weight and wasn't nausea during the first trimester this time around. I didn't really gain weight either and so far have gained maybe 5lbs. My back is hurting more than it did with the girls' and it is different back pain than I usually have. I am having low back pain where I usually never do except some sciatica pain I had with Emily. I made my appointment for my ultrasound for 3 weeks from now and then we can see how big our baby is getting. I am still determined not to find out that sex of the baby but Jeff still does. I told him he can find out if he can tell tell by himself from the picture on the screen what the sex is. I told him he could study ultrasound pictures online but there is no way he'll do that. So I'm pretty sure we will be waiting. Today I also measured a little bigger than as far as I am so I am expected to be early again. Since the due date is the first day of spring I am expecting this one to be a winter baby. Not that we get spring around here in March but you never know. It is already feeling like winter here and I keep thinking it's not going to be nice again until after the baby is born. That seems like a while away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment