Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random Emily things

These are things that I keep meaning to jot down about Emily and keep forgetting.

When she sings she clicks her tongue. Always has.

She sleeps with and carries around the house: her blanket, a snowman, a dog, Elmo, a Santa baby, and a bunny baby. Since she can't carry them all she hands each one to you and says 'thank you" for each item. Then when she gets where she wants to be she takes them back.

She loves wearing jeans. Especially when Jeff or I am wearing them too.

When I come in the house I have to take my shoes and coat off before she will give me a hug.

When I ask her if she wants to go for a walk now she says"tweet tweet" because we hear lots of birds and then she says" woof woof" because we also hear some dogs outside.

She finally got that last tooth in last week. Now she has all of her baby teeth expect for her molars.

She loves to help clean around the house.

She is only considering chocolate as a treat now. After any other treat she keeps saying "treat" because to her it doesn't count because it wasn't chocolate.

She loves ketchup and syrup. Not together, but loves to dip everything into ketchup or just eat it plain.

When Stephanie comes home from school with a picture or some kind of art project she wants to make her own and hang it up around the house. She has one picture up and isn't so happy that Stephanie has more.

She wants to climb into her own car seat like Stephanie but she can barely get into the car and her seat is still rear facing so she can't climb into it anyways.

She likes beer and crystal light.

She likes to initiate a conversation.

She can't wait for Santa to come. When I ask her if Santa brought her the toy she's playing with, she says "yes", and "more", and runs to the door saying "ho ho ho". Her Santa baby also says "ho ho ho".

I think that was most of them. She is sure an adorable funny little girl.

No comments: